September 24, 2012

Memorable Phrases


By Gray Forrester

We’ve all done it. You’re walking down the hall when you hear
something that makes you stop and just go, “Huh? Did I really
just hear that?”. After some intense research, and more than
couple phrases and words I wish I hadn’t heard, here is a list of
some of the more memorable hallway phrases from this school
year.

  • Dude. You should’ve seen my dog dance last night!
  • Why are you only wearing one shoe?
  • Oh, here’s some incoming traffic *beep beep*
  • Dangit! I could’ve sworn today was Thursday!
  • Did you really not know your shirt is inside out?
  • I intend to live forever. So far so good!
  • If your hair wasn’t curly, I swear it’d be at least 6 feet.
  • Whatever you do, don’t tell her about the tarantula.
  • Do you think he’d notice if I brought a pillow and went to
  • sleep in the back corner?
  • Fluggernugget…

0 comments:

Post a Comment